About Energy Efficiency
Energy Efficiency Forum
Energy Efficiency Documents (Open)
Energy Efficiency Documents (Restricted)
Home > About Energy Efficiency > General information
What is Energy Efficiency
Metrology for energy efficiency in the roles of APMP & DEC NMIs such as calibration of measurement standards, technical support for accurate measurement, research and development to respond to the specific needs related to energy efficiency.
- To know more on national needs and capabilities on Energy Efficiency.
- To find the relevant situation of each NMIs.
- To organize members & develop action roadmap.
Scope : Metrology for energy efficiency of
- Green building e.g. air chiller efficiency, thermal insulation, LED (life span) and building material characterization.
- Energy intensive industry e.g. calibration of equipment used and thermocouple without drift.
- Oil and gas e.g. large pipeline flow meter, measurement of chemical composition in the oil and gas LNG/CNG.
- Renewable energy e.g. efficiency and life span of solar panels.
Chair & Contact
Chair: Prayoon Shiowattana
EEFG Secretary: Oijai Ongrai